Below such a simple dish with much of taste.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
- Handful of Chanterelles
- Handful of Pied-de-Mouton
- 1 garlic clove
- Dash of olive oil
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- 2 slices of bread / bannock
Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a beautiful forest with a crackling fire! Weather was not on my side today but apart from the stove, pretend I'm outside.
- Add oil and butter to the hot pan.
- Chop the garlic finely and add to the oil and butter. Do not let it brown.
- Add 30 seconds after the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add some salt.
- Grill 2 slices of grilled bread / bannock in some olive oil.
- Garnish bread with mushrooms and fresh cut parsley.
See all the pictures step-by-step on the website: http://www.siegurd.nl/bushcraft/voedsel/voedsel_groenten_paddenstoel01.html