Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scotland May 2010 - The End

Little bit late but now I've the time to write a short note of our last day in Scotland.
It was a great experience and although I've seen mostly of the sceneries where we have been, it's still not boring and never will be. Scotland is still my favorite country so far!

After a short visit at my favourite lounge pub at Dalwhinnie where they have the best cappuccino of Northern Scotland, we went to Crieff. When friends or family come with me to Scotland for the very first time I always show them the five most important things to experience: sleeping at a B&B with a Full Scottisch Breakfast, walking and climbing over the Great Highlands, eating Haggis Tatties and Neeps, drinking a Local Ale and taking a Whisky Tour!


For the third time I went to the Oldest Distillary of Scotland, The Glenturret Distillery, also home of the Famous Grouse Experience. For Henry a very interesting experience. It's still very nice. Sláinte!

After that we drove to Edinburgh Airport.

We had a very good time. Next time to Scotland is in september this year... I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. We zijn blij dat je zo genoten hebt en dat alles goed is gegaan!
    We hebben met veel interesse en trots alles gelezen.Nou maar even uitrusten?
    Liefs en groetjes R&R

    ReplyDelete