Friday, May 21, 2010

Scotland May 2010 - Day 3


We spended the night at the shores of an idyllic small river with an old ancient bridge overlooking the mighty Munros. Henry slept in the tent and I in the hammock. It was a short night for me: I could not sleep because it was really cold, that's the only negatieve point of the hammock due of the fact that the wind blows beneath me... Henry had no problems at all!
We started with a good Dutch breakfast: musli and dutch coffee and after a while we drove at our starting point.
Good walking weather with cloudy summits and sunny valleys are welcoming us.
The first part was very steep and long but after our first Munro, A'Chralaig, it's easy and flatty. Only near the second summit, Mullach Fraoch-Choire, we had nice pinnacles with some scrambling.
Now we lie on our bed in a B&B in Shiel Bridge thinking of the day of tomorrow!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment