Thursday, March 4, 2010

Scotland Munrobagging trip planned!

So finnally after searching the cheapest solution I've booekd my holiday to Scotland.
For only 42 euro's I will fly from Weeze, just over the German border, on the 20th of april to Edinburgh. There I have rented a car for one week and will be back the 28th. It will be a great week of walking, scrambling, climbing, eating and enjoying in Scotland!
The preparations are allready started. I'm trying to walk every twoo days to my work. That's 18 km. I don't like it very much because I need mountains. Now it's a little bit boring!

Just before Scotland I will be again in South France for a little climbing and working.

Cheers!
Siegurd

2 comments:

  1. Lots of snow here so be prepared for that.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neil,
    One week before leaving I will ask everybody on the Munro Magig Forum what the snow conditions are. If there is still a lot of snow I will bring my crampond and Ice Axe with me.
    Cheers!
    Siegurd

    ReplyDelete