Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gear Review - Petzl Ultra Belt

I'm the proud owner of a great headlight. On this moment the most powerfull headlight on the market with a new generation power LEDs: the Petzl Ultra Belt Accu2!

Specifications:
350 lumens - 120 meters!
High-output, extremely large capacity ACCU 2 ULTRA rechargeable battery pack (Lithium Ion 2000 mAh)
ULTRA quick charger: 100/240 V EUR/US compatible quick wall charger
Length of power cord: 1.30 m
Degree of protection: IP 66
Weight: 375 g (lamp 230 g + ACCU 2 ULTRA remote battery pack (145 g)

It's not very cheap but I need it for my work and after a few caving trips I can only say that I'm amazed about the power! For the smaller parts of the caves I've just used the lowest position and even then is the light much more powerfull then any other headlights of the members who where with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment